Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Immigrant Stories: Argentinian brings flavors of Italy to the U.S.

These immigrant stories appear once a month, this month is about a man from Argentina.   - - Donna Poisl

by Walter Gallacher

Adrian Falero and his wife, Natalia, own and operate Trattoria Dionisia, which opened in downtown Glenwood Springs in October.

Adrian Falero: I was born in Argentina. My father is from Italy and my mother is from France. I was 15 when I came to Miami in 1995. I came here because my family had nothing in Argentina, there was no future. My brothers and I came looking for new opportunities. In Argentina we were watching our country go down year after year.

Gallacher: Why was your country in decline?
Falero: There was a lot of corruption. We couldn't trust the president and the politicians.
Gallacher: What did your father do there?
Click on the HEADLINE above to read the rest of this story! This is only a small part of it.



No comments: