Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Searching for way to reach groups teaching immigrants

Does anyone have ideas as to how I can reach groups that are helping immigrants learn English and U.S. life skills? This could be with churches, libraries, schools, employers, etc. etc. They are not in organizations and I only find them one by one. This helps a little bit but is very time consuming and I know I am missing 95% of them.

I want to introduce my book to them to use in their classes: a bilingual (English and Spanish) reference guide "How to Live & Thrive in the U.S. / Cómo Vivir y Prosperar en Estados Unidos".

Reply here or go to my website and reply there please. www.howtoliveandthrive.com
Thanks for any help.

1 comment:

CW said...

This is not directly related but an interesting and potentially helpful article for immigrants on native languages and assimilation:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1784334/immigrants_and_assimilation.html?cat=47