Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Vote next week to give immigration reform a chance

from Marissa Graciosa, Reform Immigration FOR America

What's your plan?
We're 1 week away!
We asked you why voting matters to you.
You’ve told us great stories from all across the country. People everywhere are excited about making their voices heard and standing up for their communities.

"This allows me to give a voice to the voiceless and be the change I want to see!" – Cyndi in Grand Rapids, MI

"I care about voting because I care about immigration reform and I want elected officials who share my dream!" – Jennifer in Napa, CA

Your reasons for voting are inspiring. Your voice matters. Watch our video and then tell us about your Election Day plans.

What time are you going to vote? How are you getting to the polls? Will you bring a friend with you? Watch our video & make your plan for this Election Day, and we’ll help you stick to it.

Your power is going to make a difference this November 2nd. Stand up for what's right.

Click on the headline to watch the video and make your plan.

No comments: