Monday, January 09, 2012

Research into immigrant workers: take the survey by Jan. 15

I received this email from a university student in the UK researching immigrants in the USA. Please click on the headline and complete the short survey and possibly win $100. - - Donna Poisl

from Charlotte Clark

I am a college student conducting research for my dissertation and I need to survey immigrants in the US. I have designed a short survey (8 questions, takes 5-10 minutes) and as a reward for completing it people can enter to win $100. I am not getting as many responses as hoped, so maybe you could post a link on your blog or ask any immigrants you know in your personal life if they'd be willing to complete it? It'd mean a lot to me and really help my research. I need responses ideally by January 15. The survey doesn't ask for any personal or sensitive information. You can see it here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P9HYG5H. Let me know if you can help.

Thank you,
Charlotte Clark

No comments: