Monday, November 09, 2009

C.E.O. Women Launches Grand Café Educational Soap Opera and Expands Proven Program into San Jose

Look at the youtube video and see the trailer for the telenovela, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q9I7VFM_d8

This educational soap opera, also known as a “telenovela,” follows the lives of 4 immigrant women how are trying to start their own business in America. The video series imparts language and entrepreneurial training – and supplements an award winning classroom based learning model, which was founded by CEO-Women (an Oakland based non-profit) nine years ago.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

An insightfull post"C.E.O. Women Launches Grand Café Educational Soap Opera and Expands Proven Program into San Jose".And I would like to say that I'm living my dream of owning my own business and working from home earning equally or more than the regular jobs by using http://debtfreeliving.ownanewbusiness.com.

Thanks,
Edwin- Own a new business

Anonymous said...

Can you allow me to advertise my online business in your blog? it will be a great help if say yes. thanks a lot!
You helping a lot of PPL thanks for your golden ideas about home based jobs.

I would like to share the secret of profit online
Learn How I Earn $50 to $250 Every Day!


www.onlineuniversalwork.com